Jones Engineering Services Ltd are senior engineer are qualified with over 30 years’ experience in pipefitting & plumbing industry.
We also have qualified gas engineering which undertake medical gases.
Our team is professional, polite, trustworthy, willing to help and most importantly are able to cater for all your requirements.
All types of installation works undertaken from domestic central heating systems through to commercial plantrooms and fabricated pipework, including LPHW heating, chilled water, compressed air, dry risers, and external services utilising the use of the following installation methods: -
- Soldered fittings and pipework
- Screwed steel fittings & pipework (malleable, Galvanized, Wrought iron & Stainless)
- Press-fit copper, carbon / Stainless steel fittings & pipework
- Groove-lock type pipework and fittings systems
- Metal Arc & Oxy-Acetylene welded systems
- Copper Brazing
- ABS & Upvc fittings & pipework systems including above ground drainage systems
- Cast Iron drainage
- Electro-fusion fittings and pipework
- Mapress carbon steel / stainless steel installations
- Installation of Biomass boilers / pipework
- Installation of wood ballet hoppers
- Underground pipe works
- Pumps / heat exchangers / valves
- Installation & maintaining work
- Installation of bathroom suite
- bathroom repairs
- mains water pipe / Sewer pipework alteration & diversions
- soil pipe / storm drainage & installation of chambers
- ground work undertaken / concreating / brick chambers
- bathroom & kitchen tiling undertaken
- medical gas pipework
Andy did an excellent job at a good price very happy with results. Kept work area clean and left spotless when finished. Very helpful and knowledgable. I would highly recommend them for your plumbing work. Job turned out better than I expected.